iPad / iPhone / iTouch
1. Open the app store, search for "Stanza", and install it. This is a free app.
2. In Safari (or any web browser), go to http://www.orthodoxebooks.org, and click on "all books"
3. Select the book you want to download, click on the "ePub" link next to the book, and open it using "Stanza"
4. Open Stanza and enjoy the book!
1. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility and set "triple click of home" to turn "VoiceOver on or off"
2. Open Stanza and the book you want. Triple click the home button to tum VoiceOver on. It will say 'VoiceOver on'.
3. Place two fingers on the screen. Make sure they're fingers held next to each other. Flick those fingers downwards in a smooth quick motion. You may have to practice to get it right.
4. Unless you want to carry on using VoiceOver gestures for everything else you do, remember to triple click to turn it off again when done.
1. Press "Home" and then "Menu". Select the "Experimental" option
2. Select "Launch Browser". Click menu, select "Enter URL", and type http://www.orthodoxebooks.org
3. From the "all books" page, select the book you want to download, click on the "mobi" link next to the book
4. Click "Home", open the book, and enjoy!
1. Open the book to the page you want to start reading.
2. Press the "Aa" button on the bottom of the keyboard.
3. Next to "Text-to-Speech", click "turn on" and it will start reading. To stop reading, click "Back"